The 2017 Pin Show at Bomb Factory
- The Arboretum offers $5 admission from Jan. 2 through Feb. 24. The discounted admission gives guests a chance to enjoy the winter gardens and walk along the one-mile fitness trail. Get a sneak peek as the gardens are planted and prepared for the Dallas Blooms festival in the spring. This offer is only available for tickets purchased at the gate.
- When the new music teacher's instruments go missing, Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird, and more come to the rescue and discover instruments they never knew existed. Children learn that everyone can make and enjoy beautiful music together.
- Mix and mingle with fans of Sportsradio 1310 The Ticket at Ticketstock, a free fanfest featuring on-air personalities, celebrities, roundtables, free autographs, free play arcade games, a craft beer garden and Sataurday night concert by the Ticket Timewasters.
Scheduled to appear on Friday: Fox sportscaster Joel Klatt, Barry Switzer and members of the Dallas Stars. Following the roundtables, the Ticket Guys play Hollywood Squares with two P1 contestants.
On Saturday: Dallas Cowboys Lance Dunbar and David Irving. Baseball Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr. Ticket Timewasters concert at 6 p.m.
Admission, autographs and concert are free.
- 57th annual O'Reilly AutoRama will feature WWE's Big Show on Friday, Skai Jackson from Jessie on Saturday, Tom Wopat and Catherine Bach from The Dukes of Hazzard on Sunday, a pinup girl contest on Saturday, vehicles from Lowrider Nation, motorcycles, pinstripers, a swap meet, chop shop demos and more.
Admission is $18 per adult, $6 per child 6-12 and free for children 5 and younger. Discount tickets will be available at O'Reilly Auto Parts locations.
- Lights, camera, action, art! Go on a cinematic journey through our collection as we explore the connection between art and film.
Each Late Night offers hundreds of experiences for visitors of all ages with performances, concerts, readings, film screenings, tours, family programs, and more!
Start your evening with a Gershwin retrospective featuring classics like Someone to Watch Over Me, Embraceable You, and I Got Rhythm performed by Michelle Hanlon.
Be transported to a bygone era with a rollicking performance by the Dallas-based band The Hip Van Winkles, and experience the most electrifying entertainment experience since the gramophone!
Late Night Film - Drew: The Man Behind the Poster
If you have seen the iconic movie posters for Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Star Wars, and Harry Potter, you know the work of artist Drew Struzan. This documentary tells the story of the legendary poster artist through studio visits and interviews with notable Hollywood directors and actors.
From Purple Rain and Saturday Night Fever to Romeo and Juliet and The Graduate, DJ Yeahdef spins a set that will take you through several decades of film while you relax in our Lounge @ Founders. Food and drinks will be available for purchase.
- WWE returns to Dallas with Brock Lesnar making his first appearance here since Wrestlemania 32.
- Cirque du Soleil has come roaring back with Kurios – a dazzling, hyper-detailed, potent, quixotic and generally fantastic show that reveals this extraordinary artistic company's singular capacity for exploration and metamorphosis. It is not to be missed on any account. - Chris Jones /Chicago Tribune
- In a sport that looks more sci-fi than NASCAR, flying drones have taken off across the United States. Addison's Cavanaugh Flight Museum celebrates the fun and festivities of drone racing on Saturday, Feb. 18, with Drone Wars IV. These indoor races (in an 11,000 sq ft. aircraft hangar) showcase drones competing head-to-head on a precision 3-D Line of Sight obstacle course. Between heats, there will be opportunities for beginners to learn about drone flight and try out the sport in hands-on test flights from area suppliers.
- Undie-wearing runners will take to the street to have fun and raise funds for Children's Tumor Foundation. Cupid's is a party and a 1 mile fun run at your own pace. Undies are encouraged but if it's not for you, come out and have fun anyway.