City and Government
- Runway 18/36 Environmental Assessment and Notice of Availability
- Senior Holiday Brunch and Dance - presented by the City of Dallas Senior Services Program (in English and En Español)
- HUD-Dallas Executed Voluntary Compliance Agreement,
- Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA): For Multifamily Projects Utilizing the Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs (TDHCA) Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) Program.
- Notice of Written Public Comment Period: Transportation-For-Hire Regulations
- DalFort Notice of Availability (NOA) ( En Español )
Dalfort Environmental Assessment
- Solicitor's Handbill Permit - For more information...
- Public Notice: 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- City of Dallas Long Range Water Supply Plan
- The City is conducting an Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice and we would like your input. Please click here .
- Preliminary conceptual design work has begun on several complete streets project funded through the 2012 Bond Program. Click here to visit the Dallas Complete Streets Project blog to stay up-to-date on these projects.
January 10, 2013, and HOME Investment Partnership Act (HOME) rent levels adopted by Dallas City Council on March 28, 2012
- Installation of Major Public Focal Artwork Begins at Dallas Love Field Main Terminal
- Dallas-Fort Worth area Recognized for Burgeoning LEED Green Building Projects
- THE CITY OF DALLAS ADOPTED A TAX RATE THAT WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE.
THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 7.31 PERCENT AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $38.48.
Welcome to 311, the City of Dallas connection to city services. You can access most non-emergency services from here, such as graffiti, high weeds, litter, and garbage roll cart replacement.
If you do not find an appropriate service request category on our Web site or are uncertain whether the problem may be hazardous, please call 311. Agents are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you cannot reach us by dialing 3-1-1, you may dial 214-670-3111.
If you have any difficulty entering a service request, please contact us by dialing 3-1-1, and a 311 Customer Service Agent will be glad to assist you.
Dallas City Hall
1500 Marilla Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Directions to City Hall
A citizen may choose to contact the City to request NON-emergency City services by clicking on " 311 & Services " above. For services not available on the Internet please contact a 3-1-1 Customer Service Agent to assist you. If you are outside City limits the phone number is (214)-670-5111. 3-1-1 is your call to City Hall. 3-1-1 provides access to City Services 7 days a week from 6AM – 8PM for routine calls and 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for urgent requests such as street leaks, burst pipes, sewer issues, sick, confined or injured animals, animal bites, traffic signal outages, downed signal light poles, street spillages and downed trees.
Aviation - General Information
Aviation - Hangar Rental and Leasing Information
Dallas Love Field Noise Complaint form
Building Inspection - General Information
Building Inspection - Engineering
City Council Members and Mayor Mike Rawlings
Code Compliance - Food Protection
Court & Detention Services
Dallas Water Utilities (see Water Utilities below)
Development Services - Current Planning
Development Services - Long Range Planning
Development Services - Real Estate
Environmental (Greendallas.net) - Air Pollution Control
Fair Housing Office - How To File A Complaint Send emails to email@example.com
Park and Recreation - General Information
Park and Recreation - Fair Park Administration
Public Information Office - Open Records Request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Works - Storm Water Management email: email@example.com
Sanitation - General Information
Sanitation - OneDayDallas
Strategic Customer Services - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity River Corridor Project - General Information
Water Utilities - General Information
In addition, if you have any questions or comments about this Web site, please contact the
City of Dallas Web group .
For questions about marriage licenses, divorce decrees, passports, assumed name certificates, renewal of license tags, please see the
Dallas County Web site .
To report Street Light Outages .
For emergencies involving street lights (such as street light poles laying in the street) contact 9-1-1.
For questions about your property tax appraisal, please contact the
Dallas County Appraisal District .