Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallaswww. texas health.org
8200 Walnut Hill Ln
7777 Forest Ln
3501 Junius St
1441 N Beckley Ave
3320 Live Oak St #600
2929 S Hampton Rd
7777 Forest Ln
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas is an 898-bed acute-care hospital treating some of the most complicated cases in North Texas. The facility is committed to transforming health care in North Texas by investing in advanced technology — such as hybrid operating rooms that incorporate advanced imaging devices into the operating room — allowing physicians on the medical staff to perform leading-edge minimally invasive procedures. Texas Health Dallas is recognized as a Magnet-designated facility for excellence in nursing services by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, the nation's largest and leading nursing credentialing organization.
Texas Health Dallas was recognized in 2007 as a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital for Digestive Disorders, Neurology and Neurosurgery and Orthopedics specialties. From our Stereotactic Surgery Program for Parkinson's disease to our Gamma Knife for treating tumors, we are able to offer a wide range of services to care for complicated medical conditions.
Knowing that a helping hand or a caring smile can mean as much to a patient as advanced technology and services, we believe that "it's all in the way we treat you."
Our patients offer overwhelming praise for their care. In survey after survey, more than 90 percent of our patients rate their overall satisfaction with the hospital as "excellent" or "very good." We believe that personal attention and care go a long way toward aiding the journey to healing.
Texas Health Dallas received the Magnet Recognition Program Award for excellence in nursing services from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) , the nation's largest and leading nursing credentialing organization within the American Nurses Association (ANA).
Doctors on the medical staff practice independently and are not employees or agents of the hospital except resident doctors in the hospital's graduate medical education program.
With 95 specialties within our walls, Medical City offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of medical care in North Texas.
If you have concerns for your health, that of a family member or even a friend, we're glad you found us! We invite you to take some time to explore this website and discover all the things we have to offer whether you're just visiting for an annual check-up, looking for a second opinion , needing a new physician or searching for a compassionate, coordinated care team to help support you through a difficult diagnosis.
We hope that from the moment you walk through our doors, you notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and your care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
The Baylor Scott & White Health Mission
Baylor Scott & White Health exists to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing.
The Baylor Scott & White Health Vision
To be the most trusted name in giving and receiving safe, quality, compassionate health care.
Baylor Scott & White Health Values
We expect every employee to uphold our values: integrity, servanthood, teamwork, excellence, innovation and stewardship.
- Integrity: Living up to high ethical standards and showing respect for others
- Servanthood: Serving with an attitude of unselfish concern
- Teamwork: Valuing each other while encouraging individual contribution and accountability
- Excellence: Delivering high quality while striving for continuous improvement
- Innovation: Discovering new concepts and opportunities to advance our mission
- Stewardship: Managing resources entrusted to us in a responsible manner
Our Circle of Care
To achieve our mission and vision, Baylor puts the patient at the center of everything we do and maintains a commitment to the areas of people, quality, service and finance. With Baylor's Circle of Care, we focus on what's important and measure our results.
More About Baylor
We focus on innovation and research to provide you with advanced health care options, treatments and procedures.
With an extensive network of locations and physicians, we're located near where you live, work and play throughout the Metroplex.
We also offer financial assistance programs, so everyone can access quality health care they can trust. Find out more about charity care at Baylor.
As a non-profit health care system for more than 100 years, we show our commitment to improving our community by reinvesting financially in the health of the North Texas community. Learn how we identify and respond to community health needs.
Committed to our community, committed to your care
Since 1927, Methodist Dallas Medical Center has served North Texas as a leader in sophisticated, compassionate medical care with world-class medical education and residency programs. We're also the main teaching and referral center for Methodist Health System and one of the leading teaching and referral hospitals in all of Texas.
Our hospital features all-private rooms with 515 beds, and the medical staff at Methodist Dallas includes more than 250 physicians with expertise in more than 60 medical specialties .
Methodist Dallas has been recognized among the Top Performers on Key QualityMeasures ™ by The Joint Commission for achieving excellence in using evidence-based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and stroke during the 2012 calendar year.
We're especially proud to offer:
- Emergency Department and Level I Trauma Center – one of only three emergency departments in Dallas that provide adult trauma care
Charles A. Sammons Trauma and Critical Care Tower
- Accredited comprehensive Cancer Program , including a full range of sophisticated, compassionate, and progressive cancer treatment services, coordinated by a cancer patient navigator
Recognized with the Outstanding Achievement Award from the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) that serves as a referral center for more than 30 hospitals in North and East Texas
- The Methodist Dallas Transplant Institute , long-standing, patient-centered organ transplant program for adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplants
- The Sam & Anne Kesner Heart Center , featuring advanced cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology laboratories, providing some of the latest noninvasive and conventional diagnostic, interventional, surgical, and rehabilitative services for cardiac care
American College of Cardiology (ACC) Foundation's NCDR ACTION Registry®–GWTG™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award for excellence in heart attack care
- da Vinci® Surgical System , robot-assisted, minimally invasive surgery
- Breast Center at Methodist Dallas – recognized by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- Bradie James Breast Cancer Resource Center
- The Methodist Dallas John R. Ford Center for Digestive Health, a regional leader for diagnosis and treatment of gastroenterology disorders
- The Methodist neurosciences program and the Methodist Moody Brain and Spine Institute , diagnostics and treatment — including minimally invasive brain and spine surgery — for the full spectrum of brain and spinal conditions
- The Methodist Joint Academy , preparing hip, knee, and shoulder joint replacement candidates for surgery — mentally and physically
The Hip Joint Replacement and Knee Joint Replacement programs at Methodist Dallas have both been certified by The Joint Commission .
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Urology services, recognized for excellence by U.S. News & World Report .
- Vascular surgery services
- Certified Stroke Care – designated as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and the American Stroke Association
- The Methodist Weight Management Institute , offering an all-encompassing approach to weight loss whether patients opt for a medical approach to weight loss or weight-loss surgery
Accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) of the American College of Surgeons (ACS).
- Women and Children's services featuring personalized and expert maternity care, childbirth education classes, Texas Ten Step facility for breastfeeding care and support, and all-digital, full-service radiology including digital mammography and breast MRI.
- Community-strengthening programs and services, such as health education and screenings , bilingual support groups, and the Generations resource center, assisting older adults